The configurations that are available are;
Run of two seats - £925 + fabric
Run of three seats - £1100 + fabric
Reserve a set by paying a non refundable deposit of £99. Fabric is invoiced after a choice has been made following your design consultation, the remaining balance for the seats is not due until your seats are complete, normally four weeks from reserving your set.
* Stripping of old upholstery and foam
* New fire retardant foam applied to seats and backs (if the seats are sprung, springs will be retained where possible)
* Fresh internal wadding layer on both seats and backs
* Upholstered in velvet fabric of your choice (nb fabric not included in price)
* Wooden arms stripped, sanded and new wax applied
* Metal legs and brackets rubbed down by hand.
* Metal legs & brackets sprayed by hand in your choice of colour. Note they will retain their vintage look, due to their age may have dents, marks etc but freshly sprayed.
* Wooden backs cleaned and polished
* Wooden seat bases rubbed down and rewaxed, again these may retain marks, dents, slight damage due to their age.
Art Deco Vintage Seats - a row of two vintage seats, with wooden backs and iron legs. This set has been upholstered in 'Call Girls' printed velvet by Dupenny. These are...
Art Deco Vintage Seats - a row of two vintage seats, with wooden backs and iron legs. This set has been upholstered in Linwood Tango 'Jungle Rumble' printed velvet. Reupholstery...