A Set of Two Art Deco Cinema Seats
Fabric is invoiced after a choice has been made following your design consultation.
* Stripping of old upholstery and foam
* New fire retardant foam applied to seats and backs (if the seats are sprung, springs will be retained where possible)
* Fresh internal wadding layer on both seats and backs
* Upholstered in velvet fabric of your choice (nb fabric not included in price)
* Wooden arms stripped, sanded and new wax applied
* Metal legs shot blasted
* Metal legs professionally sprayed Note they will retain their vintage look, due to their age may have dents, marks etc
* Metal brackets rubbed down and resprayed
* Wooden backs stripped, stained and waxed
* Wooden seat bases rubbed down and revarnished, again these may retain marks, dents, slight damage due to their age.
Lead time - Please allow six weeks for your seats to be completed. If you are working to set timescales or don't need them just yet please just drop us a message and we can try to help.